Technistone® recomposed granite is an artificial stone, obtained through the high technology recomposing of quartz and granite, using the bretonstone® technology.
The material contains 93% natural granite chips mixed with quartz, polyester resin and pigments. Other components, depending on assortment are, quartz sand and mirror and glass chips.
Arthema has in store approximately 30 types of Technistone® recomposed granite 2 or 3 cm thick, for processing.
Caracteristicile principale ale acestor materiale sunt:
- Unique and uniform aspect;
- Very rough and resistant to friction;
- Certified to be safe to touch food;
- Hardly flammable;
- Non-hygroscopic, resistant to freezing-defreezing cycles;
- Bending resistance;
- Resistant to certain chemical products.
The colours below are indicative only. Please contact the sales represenatative in order to see a sample of the chosen material.
For recomposed granite tops we recommend you to take into consideration the following:
- the surface of the product is not infinitely resistant to powerful hits (mechanical shocks caused by metallic or rough objects);
- placing of very hot objects directly on the surface of the product is not recommended;
- the surface of the product and the shade colour can be affected by the exposure to various acids and can lead to the erosion of the product's surface;
- the shade colour can be altered by the exposure to various powerful colouring agents;
- to clean the surface you should use soft materials and avoid, under any circumstances, abrasive materials, metallic blades or knives;
Storing conditions - we recommend you to store the tops in closed, dry and clean spaces, without oils and other contaminants.
Transportation conditions - on special supports.
Disposal conditions - according to your country legislation.
Not all the materials are in stock. For more details please contact Arthema !